1BR-Close DMK Airport/Chatuchak Market
Our place is 33 Sqm on 18th floor with 1 bed room , 1 bathroom and small dressing space. In one bedroom with queen size bed (5 Feet), air conditioning and its own bathroom. For living room have sofa, free Hi speed wifi , TV with Thai cable and air conditioning.
We supply fresh bed sheets and towel for every stay. Also snacks / coffee / water as a complimentary for all guests!
The apartment is equipped with...
1. Double Bed (Queen size)
2. Sofa / Mattress
3. Dining table
4. TV with Thai cable
7. Water Boiler
9.Unlimited Hi Speed WIFI
There's a state of gym and infinity pool overlooking the city.
Our place is located on the main street with 200m distance to MRTA Bangson with local market during the day and food street market at night. And also local amenities including 7'11 convenience store open for 24 hours by walk in 5 mins and also coffee shop next to 7'11.
- 5 mins to Siam Gypsy market they have many Thai food and culture with string of bars and caravans set up along the endless road. Live music is played as you relish the entertainment and scene. Open on weekend!
- "MRTA Bangson" from our place turn right, keep straight pass the railway and you will arrive at the station on the right hand side about 200m.
- 10 mins to "MRT Bangsue station" by MRTA Bangson station to Taopoon station. Then take free bus service at exit 1 or 4 (may subject to change) to MRT Bangsue station.
- 15 mins to "Chatuchak market" by MRT Chatuchak station or you can take taxi to there.Open on weekend!
- 25 Mins to "Talad Rod Fai Ratchada" by MRT Thailand Cultural Centre Station or you can take taxi from our place to there.
- 40 Mins to "khaosan Road" by taxi
- 45 mins to "Siam Paragon / CTW / MBK" by taxi or you can take MRT then change to BTS line its save your time.
- 30 mins to "Donmueng Airport" by taxi airport
- 50 mins to "Suwannabumi Airport" by taxi airport
I always reply fast within 2 hours. I'll send you a guidebook right after your booking and I am always available during your stay.
House Rules: Please respect the following house rules;
- Welcome to everyone who will take care of my place.
- Please be quiet in the evenings as this is a private residency.
- Throw toilet paper in the bin, not in the toilet. Otherwise the pipes might get stuck.
- If you lose the key, I need to charge you 1,000 THB. Its not allowed for extra guests to stay that arent registered via -------.
- Switch off the air conditioning, lights and all electronic devices when you leave the room to save the earth.
Check in time: 3:00 PM - 10:00PM
Check out time : 12:00 PM
However we are trying to be flexible. So please inform us the time you are coming.