Beautiful 1921 Brick & Fieldstone Country Home... Tummel House
Before describing the property, I would like to say that "CHILDREN STAY FREE", so for your rate estimate, please enter only the number of adults who will be staying at Tummel House.
Located in the farming district of Tummel, this beautiful private home is a short five minute drive from the town of Roblin, Manitoba. The area boasts many local attractions:
-15 minutes to Asessippi Ski Hill and Park for great downhill skiing and summer fun as well.
-5 minutes to the Lake of the Prairies where there is excellent fishing (summer and winter), boating and house boat tours.
-30 minutes to the Duck Mountain Provincial Parks located in both Manitoba and Saskatchewan (Madge Lake and Child's Lake have pristine waters for swimming, fishing and boating).
-10-45 minutes to beautiful golf courses at Gilbert Plains, Madge Lake, Roblin and Russell.
-Excellent hunting opportunities.
-10 minutes to Rivendell cross-country ski trails (perhaps the best in Manitoba)
- Skinners Arboretum, Inglis Elevator Museum, snowmobile rentals, trailride outfitters nearby.
Tummel House was built in 1921 and it has all the charm and interest of its era. Lofty ceilings and rich wood finishings are just a few of the unique aspects this 2500 square foot country house has to offer.
- Spacious dining room and living room are great for large family gatherings.
- Four large bedrooms upstairs: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 doubles, (convertible sofa and futon in living room).
- Two bathrooms.
- The brick sun porch overlooking the front lawn is a lovely character-feature of the house.
- A large fully-equipped kitchen rounds out your private home.
- Large lawns offer space for many outdoor activities.
- Fire pit and lawn chairs are also available.
- The house has been recently renovated and insulated.
- Tummel House is stocked with paper products, dish and laundry detergent, and a selection of books, DVDs & VHS cassettes. You just bring the food. (Roblin has two grocery stores, liquor board store, gas stations, convenience and video stores, gifts shops.)
Situated on six acres of lawns with groves of spruce, willows and aspen trees, Tummel House provides an excellent rural experience. Whether its taking walks, returning home after a day of skiing, fishing or hunting, or playing a friendly game of football on the large lawns, you will enjoy your stay.
Expect all the comforts of a modern home and many unique features that can only be found in a 1920's house.
Keywords: House, Vacation Rental,
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Pets Considered
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Dining Room
- Children Welcome
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- DVD Player
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Video Library
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer