Charming Villa, Private Pool, Bikes, Kayaks, All Amenities.
Pool home is located in Briarwood, a gated and guarded community close to Naples famous 5th Avenue, shops and white sandy beaches.
You will enjoy this sunny house:
- master bedroom with king bed, memory foam mattress, flat screen TV, opening to the private swimming pool, with separate bathroom
- two additional bedrooms with a common bathroom, one with queen bed and one with two single beds and a TV
- formal living room and dining room opening to swimming pool area
- open kitchen with breakfast nook
- south exposed lanai including solar heated swimming pool, a dining area under the lanai and another table under the pool enclosure. The pool area has lounge chairs.
- one car garage and outdoor parking area
- two nice bikes are available for riding around the community
- kayak tours to the Gulf, using owners kayak. See marine life, dolphins, and seabirds.
Unlimited wireless internet, unlimited USA & Canada phone, cable TV, scanner-printer and computer monitor will allow you to keep in touch with your business and your family even when relaxing near the sunny pool.
Facilities: The recently renovated house is fully equipped :
- kitchen: electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, freezer with ice maker and cold water delivery
- 50 inch flat screen TV in living room - with DVD player
- 42 inch flat screen TV in master bedroom
- 42 inch flat screen TV in guest bedroom
- laundry room equipped with washer and dryer, iron and iron board
A final cleaning is provided. Additional cleaning service can be provided if requested.
Briarwood is a gated and guarded community located less than 10 minutes drive from famous Naples 5th Avenue and old Naples providing worldwide guests art galleries, shops and restaurants, evening sunsets on the nearby white sand beach, and many other attractions.
Briarwood offers two large swimming pools, tennis/pickleball, volleyball and basketball courts, and a clubhouse. You will easily find many golf courses in the area.
Naples: Naples is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida, only 2 hours from Miami. It is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida, nestled on the endless sun-drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Naples is known for exquisite sunsets, incredible shopping, dining and challenging golf courses. It is also only minutes away from island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of the Everglades.
Boasting one of the nation's best beaches and calmest seas, Naples makes a splash with water lovers. Friendly parks beckon sports enthusiasts and picnickers with lovely green spaces and recreational facilities.
Much of Naples' activities are naturally centered on the water, with year-round sailing, boating, jet skiing, windsurfing, and deep sea fishing. Of course, you could prefer to charter a boat or rent one to observe wild nature, dolphins, and manatees as nowhere else.
Your reservation is easy: all that I need is your name and e-mail address. Then I will send you by e-mail the Briarwood Community's pre-approval form. You have to print, complete, sign, scan and to e-mail back to me. This is done after your initial reservation payment. It's very easy. Your reservation is confirmed by your initial payment.
You will receive before your check-in date the instructions for access to Tivoli home.
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Dining Area
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Towels Provided
- non smoking only
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- DVD Player
- Communal Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Furniture
- Water Sports Gear