Southern Style 6BR Home On Golf Course, Walk or Bike to Beach
Located in a quiet neighborhood of the famed Palmetto Dunes Resort, this bright, ocean-orientated home is close to all resort amenities. Perfect for large families, reunions, golf trips, or any sort of getaway, enjoy the relaxation and recreation of Hilton Head Island from the comfort of this home.
Up to two well-behaved dogs permitted from Labor Day to Memorial Day with an additional $200 pet cleaning fee.
This Palmetto Dunes property features an open floor plan:
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, electric range and oven, microwave, and dishwasher, a breakfast nook and seating for 6, plus bar seating for 3
-Dining room with seating for 10
- Family room with cathedral ceilings, 2 sofas, 2 chairs for ample seating; also includes large flat-screen TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, and MP3 stereo speakers which are capable of outdoor use
-Living room with decorative fireplace, 2 loveseats, chair and ottoman.
-Complimentary high-speed and wireless internet access
- Laundry room with washer and dryer, set tub
-A half bath is also located on the first floor.
Sleeping arrangements include:
- Master bedroom on main floor, with king bed and en suite bath featuring Jacuzzi tub and separate shower; private doors lead to the back deck with pool and golf views
- An additional bedroom is on the first floor with a queen bed and an updated private bathroom.
- Second floor bedrooms include 2 with queen beds each, 1 with a king bed, and 1 with 2 double beds
-2 full baths with double sinks on the second floor, completely renovated in 2016.
A large wrap-around front porch offers relaxation and a lovely landscape view.
The expansive deck in back includes built- in bench seating as well as a patio table with 6 chairs and an umbrella, and a bistro table for 2. Enjoy watching the sun rise over the golf course and the varied flora and fauna. Then show off your culinary skills cooking dinner on the gas grill.
The large private pool offers chairs as well as lounges. The 6 person spa is heatable between April and November.
While it is a short leisurely walk or bike ride to the ocean's edge, the Palmetto Dune Buggy offers a free door to door shuttle to the beach, Shelter Cove Harbour with its shops, restaurants, and entertainment, even the grocery store.
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Pets Considered
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Room
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Housekeeper Included
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Deck / Patio