The Bells of Notre Dame are Magical - Top Floor, Fantastic Views, Paris Center
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Imagine waking up in Paris and seeing the most well-known church in the world, Notre Dame de Paris, just in front of your windows. It is so close you can almost touch it.
Penthouse apartment on Ile de le Cite, with fantastic views is now on the rental market. This 17th century building is located in the oldest section of Paris, full of history at every turn. Like many Parisian buildings it does not have an elevator. The stairs are wide and solid and have beautiful stained glass windows.
Your apartment is conveniently located just minutes many transportation options:
• Metro Station Hotel de Ville handles Lines 4 and 11. From here you are minutes away from many of the iconic places of interest for anyone visiting Paris. This includes but is certainly not limited to Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, Place de la Concorde, Jardin des Truileries, Musée du Louvre, Bastille, Centre Pompidou, Gare de Lyon, etc.
• Metro/RER Station Saint Michel handles Metro Lines 4 and 10 as well as RER Lines C and B. The Metro lines will easily get you to the Bon Marche department store, St-Germain de Pres, Jardin des Plantes, Gare d’Austerlitz, etc. The RER lines will quickly get you to both CDG and Orly airports as well as Muse d’Orsay, Musée Branly, Tour Eiffel, Versailles, etc.
• There is an active taxi stand on our corner.
• There is a bus stop for the Hop-On-Hop-Off bus on our corner.
At your Paris Penthouse apartment, you are within walking distance of Hotel de Ville, Le Marais, Place de Vosges, Pompidou Center, Ile St. Louis, St. Michel, Jardin de Plants, Le Sorbonne, St. Germain de Pres, Sainte Chapelle, Latin Quarter, Bateau Mouche or the river tour boats, etc.
Just imagine coming back to your quiet hideaway after a long day of sightseeing; and having time to put your feet up. After a bit of relaxation and a couple of glasses of French Wine, it is just an easy stroll to dinner. Your centrally located home-away-from-home makes this all possible.
Your Penthouse apartment is on the sixth and top floor, with large windows looking on the Notre Dame de Paris. You enter the apartment into the living area. Here you will find a comfortable sofa and loveseat. The sofa is actually a trundle bed which can easily sleep two. There is large flat screen TV which has hundreds of cable channels from around the world. There is also unlimited calling to over 100 countries and WIFI.
There is an American kitchen which includes all the basics, refrigerator, microwave, expresso machine, cooktop, dishwasher, cutlery, dishes, pots and pans, etc.
From the living room on your left, is the door to the shower room. Here you will find a shower, sink, and toilet as well as a washer/dryer. We provide towels and a hairdryer.
On the right side of the living room is the door leading to the bedroom. Here you will find a queen-sized bed along with a large close for your use. Even from bed, you can look at Notre Dame de Paris.
Your apartment is located in a secure residential building with coded entry. No pets, no smoking, or children under 10 without owner’s permission.
What you will get from us: We will work with you to provide answers to all your questions before you leave home, and will provide detailed instructions for getting to the apartment, regardless of your mode of transportation. We will offer to book a car service for you, which will streamline the arrival/departure process. We will be there to greet you, help with your luggage, and provide an informative tour of the apartment, explaining how everything works. We will give you a brief introduction to your new neighborhood so you can find all the important things, and can also give recommendations for our favorite bistros, brasseries, cafes, and restaurants, and help make reservations as appropriate. We are only a telephone call away, should you need help, while in our care.
Our mission is to give you the best experience possible, which will make your dream trip even more memorable.
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Video Library
- Hair Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters