Three Story Street Level Private Entrance Townhouse in Yaletown!
This architectural building gives it’s residents the rare opportunity for spacious and modern living in Vancouver’s trendiest neighbourhood.
Three level (1650sq ft) street-level entrance Townhouse has south-facing floor to ceiling windows for plenty of natural light.
Secured building with one parking spot. Additional parking is available.
Located right in the middle of Yaletown, and is just steps away (10 min. walk, 2 min. cab or Skytrain) from downtown Vancouver, and Gastown.
Skytrain station (Yaletown station) a block away, with bars, cafes, and restaurants.
Three level street-entrance townhouse, with 2.5 bathrooms, fireplace, and an office.
- King sized bed with Sealy Posturepedic full foam mattress
- Queen sized bed with Sealy Posturepedic full foam Mattress
- Two queen sized air mattresses for extra sleeping capacity (bring the kids!).
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Stove and Oven
- Private secured parking in building
- 42" Plasma TV in living room & 40" TV in the master bedroom
- Small (12’ x 6’) street-facing balcony in the master bedroom
- Full sliding window doors to outside in each bedroom, for lots of natural light and/or air.
- Pool and a weight room with aerobics machines and free weights are just steps outside the upstairs bedroom door.
UNBEATABLE location! In the heart of Yaletown, steps to downtown Vancouver and Gastown, and a 5 minute walk to the seawall. Within 3 blocks in either direction are over 60 restaurants, bars, and cafes. For those of you coming to town for a conference or work function, this location is ideal as you will be less than a 5 minute cab ride to the Convention Centre, located in the Downtown business district.
You can enter from the street level, or from the secured parking spot to the assigned unit. Elevator access from the parkade.
Interaction with Guests:
If we are not travelling ourselves, we would always be happy to help out with suggestions on where to eat, what to see and places to go.
Yaletown is downtown Vancouver’s most popular (and populated) neighbourhood, featuring dozens of 20+ storey glass apartment buildings that are a large reason why Vancouver is sometimes called “the glass city”. Within 3 blocks in either direction are over 60 restaurants, bars, and cafes.
- Guests provide their own meals
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- pets considered
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Area
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Indoor Pool
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Kayak / Canoe
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Ski & Snowboard